00442036335004
Celebrity Experiences Logo
Serena Williams
Featured Celebrity of the Month
Meet Serena Williams
Maria Sharapova
Featured Celebrity of the Month
Meet Maria Sharapova
Greg Rusedski
Featured Celebrity of the Month
Meet Greg Rusedski
Jamie Murray
Featured Celebrity of the Month
Meet Jamie Murray
Judy Murray
Featured Celebrity of the Month
Meet Judy Murray
Andy Murray
Featured Celebrity of the Month
Meet Andy Murray
Roger Federer
Featured Celebrity of the Month
Meet Roger Federer
Tim Henman
Featured Celebrity of the Month
Meet Tim Henman

Could you beat Novak Djokovic?

 /  News  /  Could you beat Novak Djokovic?
gettyimagesnovak16917084528445955

Could you beat Novak Djokovic?

Are you a tennis enthusiast? Do you play to a semi-professional level? Do you think you could take on the best? We look at how hard it is to beat a World Number One, at what level do you need to perform to have a chance, and whether it's even possible to put up a fight against a Federer, Murray, Nadal or Djokovic. The following hypothetical analysis assumes the challenger plays tennis at a semi-professional ATP level.

So it's game number one against Novak Djokovic, you are serving. Against other ATP tour players, there's nearly a 60% chance that you'll hold your serve and win the game. Against a World Number One, you're the underdog, holding your serve just 40% of the time. If you go a point down in your service game, it is nigh-impossible for you to recover. Losing the first point and going 0-15 down might not seem like a big deal, however, the chances of holding your serve reduce by 13%. In collaboration with other factors, your chances of holding serve would be even more bleak. For example, if you were playing Andy Murray on a hard court and lost the first point of your service game, your chances of holding serve would drop 24%. Even if you do win the first service point, you are certainly not guaranteed to go on and hold your serve.

Playing against proficient ATP tour players, you have just under a 40% chance of breaking their serve. Aginst a World Number One, you have a just a one in four chance. Against specifically Djokovic, on current form, you have only a 23% chance of breaking his serve. Breaking back, i.e breaking a world number ones serve after he's broken your serve, is even more unlikely. Against specifically Nadal, you would only have a 10% chance of breaking his serve in this circumstance.

This illustrates the gulf in class between top semi-professionals and World Number Ones like Nadal, Federer, Murray and Djokovic. All of whom have mastered their craft through unprecedented dedication, hard-work and persistence.

FAQ's

Which tennis players can I hire?

Here at Celebrity-Experiences.com, we have an extensive selection of world-famous tennis players on our roster. So, whether you want a tennis lesson with Andy Murray, a doubles match against the Williams' sisters, or simply an informal chat with a tennis legend; Celebrity-Experiences.com can make your dreams a reality.

One-to-one tennis lessons

Celebrity-Experiences.com offers a selection of tennis lessons provided by the world's top tennis players. You can play tennis at Wimbledon and pick up some valuable tricks and tips for the world's top tennis professionals. Imagine the improvement in your tennis game and the fun you would have training with an elite tennis legend.

Hire a Wimbledon champion for a corporate event

From intimate events to large-scale corporate gatherings, hiring a tennis champion is a guaranteed way to bolster awareness of your occasion. Imagine the social media buzz when people find out you've hired a tennis legend for your event. Whether you want a Wimbledon icon to provide a motivational after-dinner speech, a tennis legend to present employee awards, or simply have a tennis star mingle with your guests; make your event truly unforgettable and hire a tennis champion today.

How much does it cost to hire a tennis star?

The cost of hiring a tennis star depends on the salary, achievements and salary of the player in question. Furthermore, the type of service you require will also alter the price. For example, a one-on-one tennis lesson will cost more than a simple meet and greet.

The cost of hiring a Wimbledon champion will cover the expenses of transportation, and as such, it is always imperative that first-class transportation service is used.

Celebrity-Experiences.com will help with everything from hiring a Wimbledon champion to ensuring that they are available during the event.

For accurate, up to date information about pricing and costing, please get in touch with our Customer Service Team today.

Hire a tennis pro for the following


-Tennis Lesson
-Personal Training Advice
-Award Giving ceremony
-Motivational event
-Exhibition event
-Business promotion
-AGM entertainment

Celebrity Faces Montage
Show me more Celebrities
Office
Talk to the Team

Contact Us

enquiries@celebrity-experiences.com
00442036335004

27 Old Gloucester Street
London
WC1N 3AX
United Kingdom

© 2020 – Celebrity Experiences